Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Cos I'm a technophobe I'm doing it the easy way by starting a new thread, here's a couple from this morning, bit dull mind

Attachments

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
very very niceee!!!! What's even better is the excitement never wares off

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Very nice...looks just like mine....

·
Registered
253 Posts
If Carlsburg made cars......

She is beautiful - I bet you are out in her now!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Reactions: Redjon69

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think at the moment the thing I like the most is the sound, love it

·
Banned
289 Posts
Loos great! Can't wait for mine - same colour/wheels. Only another three months.....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Has anyone noticed how much different the sound is on Dynamic in comparison to Individual with Dynamic exhaust?
I mean it still sounds good with just exhaust on, but is it because in Dynamic they hold onto gears longer so it makes that much louder grumble?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Lookin great.

I'm with Quattro, roll on march'14...

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Has anyone noticed how much different the sound is on Dynamic in comparison to Individual with Dynamic exhaust?
I mean it still sounds good with just exhaust on, but is it because in Dynamic they hold onto gears longer so it makes that much louder grumble?
I've not noticed any difference - as you say, may be just as the engine is in higher rev band more often so you hear it more.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Must be, they both sound amazing, but i think its just as you say the higher rev band. Last night i was flickering between dynamic and individual (i hope i don't ruin the car by doing that...) and so thats when i suddenly felt a difference.

Sorry for jacking your post redjoin69
But what are all of your modes on Individual (if you drive in it)?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not set my individual up yet, just luuurrrvvving dynamic mode and sound

·
Registered
343 Posts
Great colour and another happy owner on the standard wheels, great to see what it looks like when its clean

·
Registered
700 Posts
looks Great Red Jon, hope you enjoy it, you need to swap the first car for a white one, !!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I see what you did there Merlin

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well, that's my first 500 miles done, first full tank is about to do approx 370 miles, can't think why it's not done more lol, averaging about 24mpg at the mo.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Well, that's my first 500 miles done, first full tank is about to do approx 370 miles, can't think why it's not done more lol, averaging about 24mpg at the mo.
It will improve as it beds in - though I'm sure your right foot is not totally to blame!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts