Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
The interior is cool with the red two tone. Be good to get some high quality ones when you get a chance.

Excellent kerb avoidance BTW!

Reactions: Tricky

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi Vegas, have to agree that the black and red nappa looks great - we nearly bought an S4 Avant with the black and red but went with our first Q5 4 years ago -

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Looks amazing, were you in central London? ;-) First place I'd go to see everyone checking you out haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes in bayswater I have a business there, I live out near rickmansworth so have been giving it the beans on the A40 when I can.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Gotta love the iphone pic quality

I like the red, had them on a previous S, best combo for sure - but they dont work with blue so it wasnt really an option for us.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Gotta love the iphone pic quality

I like the red, had them on a previous S, best combo for sure - but they dont work with blue so it wasnt really an option for us.
I'd agree with that. Goes nicely with black, grey or white though

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
We are often visiting family in rickie's (i was brought up there so called it rickie's now!) so will look out for you.
Be sure to post in reader's drives or indeed here about your first views on the car, sound, speed, comfort etc. - always love to hear everyones thoughts.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Once I have got a feel for it I will post a review but the car has exceeded by expectations!!!!
The power is quiet something and the noise brings a smile to my face. Having had two 2 litre petrol Q5's in the past this is a very different car but all the things I have liked about the Q5 still there.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Glad you enjoy it mate, keep us posted on its well-being ;-)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep a eye out for you, I have yet to see another SQ5 on UK roads looking forward to seeing a estoril blue looks amazing in photos I have seen. I played safe with glacier white which I am very happy with

·
Registered
877 Posts
Yeah likewise. Colour is a very subjective issue. As long as one is happy with ones choice that is all that matters.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could not agree more! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I have been very surprised that I have yet to see another SQ5 yet

1 - 20 of 78 Posts