Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've just joined after having "guested" for a couple of weeks.

I'm currently driving (and loving) a TT but decided a couple of months ago that I needed something bigger and more sensible - hence the SQ5 ordered on 10th April
. Had a test drive of a fairly new secondhand SQ5 at the dealer and that convinced me.

The order started as a modified dealer stock order with a week 44 build but became week 38 shortly after, then moved again to week 29 on 25th April. So hopefully in my hands in August

Moonlight Blue was chosen after much deliberation - choice was between that and Lava Grey. I could compare them side by side as the dealer had a Moonlight Blue S4 Avant demonstrator and some secondhand Lava Grey A5s and A4s - close call but that Moonlight Blue looks so good.

Bit of a techie at heart so did plenty of research on the 3.0 V6 Biturbo - what an engine.

That's all for now - be seeing you.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Welcome and a good spec but I note you have gone for adaptive headlamps without "high beam assist". For an extra £100, its the best driver aid I have experienced.

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Shabazmo.

I've never tried high beam assist so have no idea how effective it is. I just stuck with what I know - have had adaptive lights on several cars so that was an easy choice!

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome, wish I had added the high beam to my order.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 😄

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Received an email status update from my dealer yesterday: SQ5 Build Week has come forward to wk 27 from wk 29

1 - 8 of 8 Posts