Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Still Game
4,609 Posts
Time to renew insurance for the fire engine. Quotation from Direct Line £152.00, I can hardly believe it and think I or they must have made a mistake?

·
Banned
289 Posts
That is incredibly cheap.

I am early 50's, live in a 'safe' postcode, have max NCD, no accidents or convictions, insured for 12k/year, protected NCD, inc legal assistance, the total is about £280'ish with esure. I thought I was getting a decent deal...

I will check Direct Line when it's time for renewal!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Seems about right given what they charge me with my age/driving experience/claims history.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Omg,mines triple that with direct line,and tree still the cheapest with best cover,so missile you've had a touch 😄

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Mine is with Zurich and circa £250, 18,000 miles inc business use and a negligible voluntary excess. I have taken out the free Audi Ensurance too.

Not all insurance companies are the same, some are quite bluntly an unprofessional shower and sometimes that's reflected in the price. No names mentioned.

Audi Insurance (Allianz) is simply brilliant in the event of a claim but oh so expensive I couldn't stomach the £650 this time.....

·
Registered
203 Posts
Audi quoted me £940 when I set up the 7 day cover to pick mine up on Saturday. I declined as I have a lower quote of £245 via Admiral.

MT

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
These quotes are gr8 4 50k cars,I may have to move,lol 😄

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just set up my 7 day and Audi insurance quoted £398.00, reckon I'll stick with Esure at the minute, £230.00

·
Registered
256 Posts
These quotes are gr8 4 50k cars,I may have to move,lol ������
Daza what is your best? I am getting nothing less than £400 at the moment...

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I'm getting quotes 4 my a5 cab,due march 7th,renewal was £610, I've got it down to £490 direct line,or £355 with igo insurance, I'm currently paying £550 on sq with tesco ,us lot inside m25 are f&@£d 😄

·
Registered
67 Posts
Audi quoted me £3400 for when the 7 day period runs out!

I'm struggling to squeak under £700 for the SQ5 since my last Q5 was liberated from my front drive.

Inner London postcode

·
Registered
469 Posts
Granite City prices aren't exactly cheap either! 7 figures not unknown in the west end.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Granite City prices aren't exactly cheap either! 7 figures not unknown in the west end.
Is that insurance or house prices?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just set up my free 7 day cover and was given a full quote of £850 ish. My current policy is £254 for the Sline, I know it will probably jump for the SQ5, but not expecting anything like that!

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Banned
289 Posts
Just set up my free 7 day cover and was given a full quote of £850 ish. My current policy is £254 for the Sline, I know it will probably jump for the SQ5, but not expecting anything like that!
When I got quotes for the 3.0d sline plus and the SQ5, the difference was about £50..

·
Registered
84 Posts
When I got quotes for the 3.0d sline plus and the SQ5, the difference was about £50..
Cheers, sounds a bit more realistic

1 - 20 of 26 Posts