Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Someone better tell this publication that their journalist is broken and needs a factory reset - he gets the point of the SQ5!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Very interesting read,and 4 a change positive ,thumbs up,he can't be mates with clarkson ,lol 😄

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I guess we better make the most of it,prob b a wile till we get another 1 😄

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Depends if ur glass is half full 😄

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Short arms,and deep pockets,lol 😄

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I hadn't, but just took a look. You got some cool shots! Didn't realise it's still that bad in some places!

I sent some into the BBC as they often show pictures to go with the local weather forecast. Probably not in your area though and pictures of flooding are rather old news now.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I sent some into the BBC as they often show pictures to go with the local weather forecast. Probably not in your area though and pictures of flooding are rather old news now.
I don't know, the local Echo is still putting it on the front page every day!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Excellent, a journo who lives in the same world as us.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
lol, yes High beam assist is a must... he spent all his time in E mode trying to get 44MPG.
It even has a clarkson-esq like diatribe at the start... why do they do that.. i don't want to know there life stories.

I do sit and think at times can you really pigeon hole cars into the demographics and what does it all mean?
Like the TT, clearly you have to be style over substance and Louise Spence's hair dresser to have one these days. Or the A6/7 pipe an slippers...waiting to die. Male/Female cars? Boy Racer cars? - or do people just buy based on need.... all too deep for a morning. Beer time.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Not ur round then,snowman,don't want 2 pigeon hole u 😄

1 - 20 of 32 Posts