Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup players. I'm Tristan. Just traded in my TTRS for a Glacier SQ5 and I love it.

I would say I miss the TTRS but it was a horrible lemon... cough 92660 Audi.

Can't wait to see what we all plan to be doing to void our warranties!

Thanks.

·
Still Game
4,617 Posts
New car is bad for your wealth.
Smoking is bad for your health.
Welcome to the forum

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I assume the numbers are zip codes... I would just put your city/state in your location as no-one has a clue where 92677 is without Google!
Good to have another US member, mainly UK and EU contingent here at the mo!

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Out of interest, what didn't you like about the TTRS?

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Welcome aboard 👻

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcome buddy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all of the welcomes! The US has terrible Audi forums... terrible forums in general I guess.
Laguna Niguel, California.

My TTRS was awesome in the beginning! I bought it used with 2000 miles and my first test drive put a huge smile on my face. Sure, it was $57000 for a two seater but I loved the AWD and the 5 cylinder turbo.
A month in the car craps out and has to be towed to a loca dealership. They decide the ECU is faulty and needs to be replaced... but the ECU has been tampered with and therefor the warranty is void.
Long story short, had to track the previous owner down, find the shop that tuned the car, make a request to reinstate the Certified Pre-Owned 7 year warrany and have the car fixed. Of course with the ECU back to OEM specs the car felt flat.

And I hate to be the guy that says my TTRS is too slow now, but I felt cheated. Plus Audi Financial ran my credit 6 times and in 5 months I never receivded license plates or regestration. Found out that the car was finally put into my name three weeks ago, even though I had been paying for it for 5 months. Oh and the hill assist would activate ANY time the brake was depressed and the cold start could never be ironed out.

Sorry for ranting, but it felt good. Car was a lemon for sure.

Also, Flat Bottom Steering Wheels for life.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Wow you sure had a run of bad luck there,we'll new year new start,enjoy the forum 👻

1 - 11 of 11 Posts