Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all, a bit sad i know but looking around the web i went on to a few overseas Ebay sites - The French Ebay Site " www.ebay.fr " has a few Audi SQ5's fore sale on there with some good pics on what the actual car is going to look like ! i love the 21" alloys hope the ride is not too harsh with those on, time will tell.

item no. on ebay.fr is 160982458043 or just click in Audi SQ5 75000 Euro's !!

Hope its of interest to some,

Hope your all enjoying the waiting- its doing my head in !!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Morning all, a bit sad i know but looking around the web i went on to a few overseas Ebay sites - The French Ebay Site " www.ebay.fr " has a few Audi SQ5's fore sale on there with some good pics on what the actual car is going to look like ! i love the 21" alloys hope the ride is not too harsh with those on, time will tell.

item no. on ebay.fr is 160982458043 or just click in Audi SQ5 75000 Euro's !!

Hope its of interest to some,

Hope your all enjoying the waiting- its doing my head in !!!!
Doing my head in is a huge understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not be surprised if some appeared at a premium price. Sad really. I am buying to enjoy.

I wonder what impact the large tyres will have in snow conditions? I have not bothered with winter tyres up to now as I have found the standard tyres to be OK on 2.0TDI iwth standard tyres.

ZED

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doing my head in is a huge understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not be surprised if some appeared at a premium price. Sad really. I am buying to enjoy.

I wonder what impact the large tyres will have in snow conditions? I have not bothered with winter tyres up to now as I have found the standard tyres to be OK on 2.0TDI iwth standard tyres.

ZED
I would say the large tyres should be fine, i had 20" on the last Q5 and had no problems, My car was build week 16 which is next week but now the dealers tell me its been put back to Week 21, its like a pregnancy !! ive been waiting since last September !! we all seemed to wait an age to finally order one then the wait is even longer to getting it !!

·
Registered
202 Posts
nightmare - my build week is this this week, i am asuming it is going ahead as i havent heard, afraid to ask.

thanks for the link,

·
Registered
334 Posts
How do you think i feel, mine has been built for nearly 3 weeks and can't get it! Now won't be able to take delivery until the 26 at the earliest due to my detailer being busy until then!!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
nightmare - my build week is this this week, i am asuming it is going ahead as i havent heard, afraid to ask.
thanks for the link,
You could ask your dealer to check their system - if you vehicle is going into build it's status changes to say the order is locked. In the background the factory will have called off all the components from the OEM suppliers and sequenced the deliveries with the assembly line - the point of no return will have been passed and the vehicle will be built.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I guess once the SQ5's are released for sale and the dealers have demo/showroom models they will all appear on the Audi used car web site with 'available from dates'...

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi John, Funny that mine was showing LOCKED on the dealer web page they emailed it to me so i saw it my self That was build week 16 !!!! they have since put it back to week 21 Strange if you ask me !!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I was told by dealer, launch date is the 17th April. That's when AUK are releasing the SQ5 from uk ports. If what the dealer is stating is right.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
I believe they are being held at emden and will be shipped to be at dealers for launch on the 17th

1 - 11 of 11 Posts