Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
He's got them posted on Autotrader as well. Never pictures of cars in his showroom but either at a car show or pictures from his local Audi dealer! Assume he may have some on order but it does all seem a bit odd.

·
Registered
529 Posts
There full of Sh1t, messed me about and no they dont have the cars on site and it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt even have them on order.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Same old story with these guys - no stock- they will source them from a broker "orange wheels" etc once somebody has handed over their deposit.
They did it with the evoque when they thought people would pay over the odds to beat the waiting list, they may get it a week or two earlier but will not be able to offer your exact spec,they take what they can and add over the odds prices..

·
Registered
529 Posts
you was seriously thinking of paying over the odds?
Oh yes there's no pockets in shrouds as the saying goes. I paid full price for my SQ5 and even got talked into having the paint, tyre, key and supaguard haha. I even lost £8k on the VW i had only owned for 5 months!!!! Got to go, the men in white coats are here to top up my daily meds

Reactions: jamiekip

·
Registered
529 Posts
There are 11 used on Audi web site £43-£59K can't see the value in the £59k Car.
I haven't looked but i bet money on the fact there all demo cars that wont be available for some months and mileage cant be guaranteed

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
I see 10 if you search for SQ5, but the search facility is pants for the Q5.
On every other model you can select the model, ie S, RS etc etc. on the Q5 its just a trim - all or nothing.

You'd have to be crazy to get the 59k one. not only because it black, but the spec is not that great vs the others at 47k (Roof seems to be the big one).

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I assume they are asking 59k on the basis you can supposedly have it sooner than if you order new?
It's crazy money, even of you tick EVERY option you don't reach that figure (excluding exclusive paint and trim etc of course).

·
Registered
877 Posts
I assume they are asking 59k on the basis you can supposedly have it sooner than if you order new?
It's crazy money, even of you tick EVERY option you don't reach that figure (excluding exclusive paint and trim etc of course).
Lol I'd imagine you'd know Jose as you seem to have ticked every option on yours

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Yep. but more than that, its a demo car!
it will have had the crap kicked out of it from day one.

I'd rather have my kids baby sat by JimmyS and MyraH than buy a demo (xdemo) vehicle.
They are all demos, they have available from dates plastered all over them.

·
Registered
700 Posts
I have known dealers releasing demo cars before dats and leaving them registered to Audi for the final period, strange, but id rather wait in the que than have a full price if not inflated price demo

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Lol I'd imagine you'd know Jose as you seem to have ticked every option on yours
Not EVERY option! The pringles effect does start to take hold once you reach a certain stage though!

Reactions: ?? SQ-BEAST ??
1 - 18 of 18 Posts