Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AUDI SQ5

Hi All, to any one who is interested I am planning on selling my treasured SQ5 towards the end of the year due to moving house, This car has been one of the best cars ever owned and I spent more time waiting for it than I have actually owned it !!, it's a great shame really but the money will go a long way to refurbing my new project and the amount of time I will be spending on renovating our new home I wouldn't have thought there will be much time left at weekends for the Driving pleasure,

If anyone is interested in my car and beating the massive waiting list please let me know, I am looking for serious purchasers with serious offers, I paid £ 51050.00 pounds for it at the end of May 2013, so looking for good offers and a home for it to be looked after and driven well !

All copies of paper work and all originals receipts will come with the car

The Car,

Audi SQ5 Red Date 31/05/2013 only covered just 4000 miles , mint as it left the showroom

Estoril Blue
21" Alloys
Pan open sky roof
Audi drive select through Vag com
B & O sound system
HDD Tech pack high
Advanced rear camera
Privacy Glass
Black leather
Heated front Seats
Flat bottom steering wheel
Mirrors-Heated, Folding Auto dimming
Audi Hill Hold assist
Power Tailgate
High Beam assist
Advanced Key
Inlays Piano Black
Sound package
Dab radio
G Techniq alloy protection
Auto Glym HD full wax protection

This car has been greatly loved, polished and lived in a heated garage all its life!, I have had 3 Q5's now and this has been the best by far,

Private plate not included but open to offers

Thanks for looking please PM me if you are interested in making an offer, all the best Merlin

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Shame mate! Still, sounds like you have an interesting project planned.
I'm sure you said you wanted to keep this car more than a year this time!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shame mate! Still, sounds like you have an interesting project planned.
I'm sure you said you wanted to keep this car more than a year this time!

LOL i think i did, to be honest its not the car this time, its the time i wont have to drive it !!, i think i have done more miles in the car in the last 6 months than any car in recent years, really enjoyed it, you never know i may end up keeping it yet, i wont let it go for silly money its too good a car for that, not sure on prices these days when selling private, you dont see these private sale that often, they still seem to be holding good money at the dealers thou.
Are you still enjoying yours ??

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Loving it still for sure!
Put far too many miles on her, just clicked over 10k today, I was aiming for 13k p.a. but it's looking like that will be closer to 20 at this rate!
I would expect with the waiting lists you'll get someone offering you a decent whack (maybe even list given the low mileage) - especially as you have a great spec in a sought after colour.
Good luck with it!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loving it still for sure!
Put far too many miles on her, just clicked over 10k today, I was aiming for 13k p.a. but it's looking like that will be closer to 20 at this rate!
I would expect with the waiting lists you'll get someone offering you a decent whack (maybe even list given the low mileage) - especially as you have a great spec in a sought after colour.
Good luck with it!

Thanks mate, id rather sell to a private buyer, Trade prices crazy and Audi already made enough out of us lot !!, speak soon thanks

Reactions: José

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'd bite your arm off if mine wasn't being delivered in a couple of weeks! Looks in great condition - I am sure you will get a good price mate.

Anyway, best of luck and I hope you will be staying around on the forum?

All the best, G.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks g dog , I will always be on the forum it's been great over the last few years , best of luck with you car won't be long now

·
Registered
529 Posts
Merlin its a real shame mate but all good things come to an end and putting the funds into property is a wise move. You have some nice bits on your motor and should it not sell would you consider breaking it? Bagsy the power tailgate

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi wilf , that's funny made me chuckle , hopefully I will find a keen buyer it's mint so shouldn't take long , hopefully he says !!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Morning All, is anyone interested in the Collasable spare i have for sale, Brand new looking for 250.00, also rubber boot liner, PM me if interested

All the best Merlin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts