Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to miss my folding mirrors on the Sline, the SQ5 hasn't got them specced. Just looking through previous posts and it looks like a very expensive retrofit, did anybody ever do this?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Whaat ??

You can't get electric adjustable & folding mirrors on the SQ5...???
Surely not.?

Edit. Ah... sorry, mis-read, thought you meant at first they weren't available

·
Registered
203 Posts
Got them specced on mine.

MT

·
Banned
289 Posts
Whaat ??

You can't get electric adjustable & folding mirrors on the SQ5...???
Surely not.?
You can specify them as an extra. They are folding, heated and electrically adjusted. The nearside mirror also dips when reverse is selected. The option costs £190.

The standard mirrors are electrically adjusted only.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The car was made available from the dealer last week, which I will pick up on Saturday, but I don't believe the folding mirrors option was specified originally. Will find out for sure when I pick it up, but was just seeing what the options were if not fitted

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
You can specify them as an extra. They are folding, heated and electrically adjusted. The nearside mirror also dips when reverse is selected. The option costs £190.

The standard mirrors are electrically adjusted only.
Yes, understand.
I edited my post, I mistakenly read original post as that they weren't available on SQ5, where infact he meant they were not specced on his particular car

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
http://www.audienthusiasts.com/index.html retro fit folding mirrors ������
Nice link, thanks. Not sure I have the appetite or balls to try that on a new motor. Looks like learning to live with them fixed :-(

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Lol,ye it does look tad tricky,that website has gr8 info on audits ,enjoy ur sq,there fantastic motors 😄

1 - 9 of 9 Posts