Audi Q5 Forum banner
81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Still Game
5,151 Posts
I would first disconnect Kauftec and see if standard sound is working as it should.

If you don't feel comfortable doing that "Get an independent expert or take it to your nearest Audi dealer"

·
Registered
9 Posts
I would first disconnect Kauftec and see if standard sound is working as it should. If you don't feel comfortable doing that "Get an independent expert or take it to your nearest Audi dealer"
I personally dont feel like it sounds like it should, its abit difficult to hear a differance with clips of youtube, Im still having a discussion with the mechanic also with the dealership where i bought the car, The kufatec module i have disconnected of course, so we’ll see on Monday, ive told them about the weilding on the exhaust fix, they are very sketchy, but sound more reasonable for the dealer than paying for a whole new exhaust. cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
So the place i bought the car from told me to take the car to the nearest audi for the check of the speakers, Hopefully i will get refunded the money for the cost from Audi (We had an agreenent) Im almost 100% sure the problem is the speakers, They will also pay for everything if they need to get replaced. I will be showing the PDF instruction to the automechanic that will do the job, hope this works out, I am now also known as the wierd exhaust speaker guy :D:ROFLMAO:

81 - 83 of 83 Posts