Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When speccing up my car I chose the option of memory seats for £450 which also mentions about folding mirrors. Is this all I need to get the folding mirrors option. Reason I ask is that my dealer has added another option of Electric Folding mirrors as well for £190 in the quote they gave me.

Anyone able to shed any light on this as I may order tomorrow and £190 less would be good.

·
Banned
289 Posts
I don't believe you need to pay the £190...

The memory seat option is described as..

"Electrically-adjustable front seats with memory function and lumbar support. Comprising electric front seats with
memory function on driver's side and lumbar support. Also includes folding and auto-dimming door mirrors with memory
function and automatic kerb view function, which tilts the passenger mirror downwards towards the kerb when reverse
gear is engaged"

I paid the £190... and now wish I'd paid £450 and got the memory seats.. note to self: RTFM!

·
Banned
289 Posts
On a side note, in the configurator, when you select the memory seats it confirms the mirrors as a zero cost option.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The brochure I am looking at quotes the option as £1,085. At £450 the option would have been on my list too.

·
Banned
289 Posts
It's £1085 on Q5, £850 on sports seats, and £450 on SQ5 seats...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
So the option costs £1,410 for the S-line as you have to have the sports seats as well.

·
Banned
289 Posts
So the option costs £1,410 for the S-line as you have to have the sports seats as well.
Nope. The S-line includes sports seats. So the memory option is £850 (including the mirrors).

·
Registered
884 Posts
Taken from the configurator

SQ5

Q5 Sline plus

·
Banned
289 Posts
This is what I see in the configurator...

·
Registered
884 Posts
This is what I see in the configurator...

It changes depending on which you select first, I selected the mirrors first as that is how the configurator flows, but selected the seats first and got the same as you (weired).

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Configurator seems a little unclear.

When I select the memory seats and then go to the mirrors selection it has folding mirrors for zero cost, the option below is the £190 one for folding mirrors but it is shaded out and can't be chosen.

Wonder why the dealers system is letting them do it different?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts