Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Some of you were keen to see photos of the Beaufort aluminium inlays I went for in my SQ5. I think they look fantastic with the black/moon silver seats. Sorry about the quality of the photos but the site wouldn't let me upload decent quality images.

Dan

Attachments

Reactions: shireguy

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hi Beagle, yes it does look smart something you dont see often, are you pleased with it, looks good againist the 2 tone seats etc

All the best Merlin

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks great. Think it would work well with the black/black seats with contrast stitching that I have too.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looks very nice indeed, thanks for sending the pics

I went for the piano black as I found the Beaufort too expensive and a little bit looking too much like an italian suit

But they are nicely done and certainly unique

·
Registered
88 Posts
Dan, they look really good. I've looked at them in the pictures from the car shows and they look really smart and really cool. Just can't quite justify the extra cash but have to say, I might regret that!

·
Registered
343 Posts
The Beaufort looks really nice and a bit different to the norm, I don't remember it being an option when I finalised my order so went with the Carbon Atlas as a change to the easily marked Aluminium we have on our S-Line

·
Registered
325 Posts
Yeah, they look great, but they're so expensive!

·
Registered
292 Posts
just realised i got this thrown in my SQ5 without even realising after i got told i was getting the standard aluminium look, oh well another little bonus, its a 2k option here in Aus

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yes, SQ5 MY14 arriving on August 10th
ibis white, 21's, B&0, Panoramic Roof, Assistance Package and Beaufort Aluminium inlays.

Cant wait to make some noise

·
Registered
202 Posts
these would have been my choice - but after selecting the other options i decided this was a step too far based on the cost.
If the standard trim wasnt to my liking i was just going to get it wrapped but i actually like the Alu trim - as i have all black it brightens up the interior a bit. Just got to be careful not to mark it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts