Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This week I've been miles on the M40 up and down it, fair way on the M3, + the M4 and around the M25 clockwise and anti clockwise be it mostly slow on the 25, and I still have yet to see my first SQ5 on the road.

Whats going on? I've got to wait 5 months possibly 6 because of high demand. They must be being shipped all round the world except here.

·
Banned
489 Posts
Obviously too fast to spot!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Estoril SQ5 I'll look out for it

Shenstone 1936 good answer

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Obviously too fast to spot!
I don't know if you guys have all seen the advert dotted around London; saw one at Victoria station this morning

THE NEW AUDI SQ5. SHAME IT'S DISAPPEARED INTO THE DISTANCE SO QUICKLY.

love it

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Will take one tomorrow and upload it here; love it!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
the advert for the SQ5; there is a Q5 one too but I got pushed while taking the photo :-( IMG_0986-1.PNG

Attachments

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Certainly a lot better than the TV ad. I assume they have done it in this style to appeal to those that were not so keen on the abandoned lady in distress!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Haha I agree! That ad certainly wasn't their best work, definitely like this billboard though my highlight in the mornings now hehe! Only 2 months haha

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ha-ha Ray great advert. Every SQ you see in a photo have those 21" rims. I wish I'd ordered them now. Went for the 20" 7 spoke polished ones.

I wonder if it's to late to add them' not had a build date yet, only been told its delayed to November.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
It's highly likely you still have a chance to change actually; but even if you are too late I'm sure it wouldn't be too much of a big deal getting it retro fitted on post-delivery?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
When we went to a few showrooms they had mini versions on stands...wouldn't surprise me if you could go in and grab one :)

Reactions: Estoril SQ5

·
Registered
877 Posts
When we went to a few showrooms they had mini versions on stands...wouldn't surprise me if you could go in and grab one :)
On that basis if you spot someone leopard crawling through an Audi dealer in Herts at the weekend, just ignore them and carry on as normal

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Don't worry your secret is safe with me!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts