Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI,
Had my Q5 for 3 months now (pre-facelift 2.0 diesel 170 s-line), having swapped for my BMW 320d SE. It is the standard 'Concert' audio system.

I have noticed recently that when i play tracks with low bass (and I don't mean the really really bass heavy tracks that some like to listen to - just dance tracks and some rap music) I get lot of annoying buzzing from the door speakers. Currently the sound quality is far inferior to that in my 6 year old 3-series. I do not have the bass turned up, in fact have treble and mid turned up slightly to try and correct this

Not sure if I am expecting too much but has anyone else noticed this?

I haven't tried taking the door skins off to see if the speakers have come loose or something like that

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks. Nothing in door pocket but did check. Will do some more investigation to see if it is one door or all of them

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a small rattle when I drove home from the dealer and it was only the old garage opener from the car I had just traded in ... It was in the door pocket and rattled with the bass .... Took it out, programmed home link and life is good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts