Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just over a week ago a young lad in a polo decided that he wasnt going to stop behind me for a tractor cutting grass and crashed into the back.

I have to say.

1, i didnt really feel it.
2, the Q5 held up well, the damage looked minimal
3, It wrote his car off !!!

Im highly peed off as its only a few months old :-(

·
Banned
842 Posts
Gutted for you mate someone did that to mine at 7 days old. Is yours drivable? Hope you and yours are ok.

Reactions: Chopper

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
7 days !! ouch !

It was driveable although Admiral wanted it to go to Allen Ford to be repaired.

I said to the guy that they can Sod right off ! I went to my dealer and ended up using the repairers they use. The other guy put his hands up to it so its going through quite quick. Im now cruising around in a Q7 for a bit !

·
Banned
842 Posts
7 days !! ouch !

It was driveable although Admiral wanted it to go to Allen Ford to be repaired.

I said to the guy that they can Sod right off ! I went to my dealer and ended up using the repairers they use. The other guy put his hands up to it so its going through quite quick. Im now cruising around in a Q7 for a bit !
I used a claims management company for mine and had it repaired at Audi. Had a Land Rover Disco as a courtesy car. Hope it's fixed soon.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Q7 is one foot longer than the Discovery, I preferred the disco as seats were better and the driver position was better. I changed to the Q5 as it ticked the boxes for fuel MPG and did not need the 7 seats.
The discovery is a good car as only lost 3k in 3 years

1 - 7 of 7 Posts