Registered
41 Posts
SOLD

Attachments

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Great spec car - sorry you are having to lose it so soon

As you are taking pics would you mind getting a close up of the exclusive carbon - would like to compare to the standard Atlas Carbon.

Many Thanks.

José

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Thanks - does look nice - not that different from the Atlas Carbon though. Big cost difference though!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i know- Carbon was not available when i ordered mine, was nice of Audi to then release it about 3 months later!

·
Registered
700 Posts
All the best with sale Cryptic, looks a fantastic car great speak, pop a topic in general discussions about your advert in private sellers section,even if you just say, " Car fore sale see private sellers section " Just a thought some people my self being one i dont very often look this low on forum, usually always looking at Readers Cars and General

All the best Merlin

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
If you want some feedback, i think you are asking too much.
Looking on Audi used, you can see cars the same-ish with a price as low as 36k

Options dont generally add to the resale value of used cars.
A rule of thumb i was told by a sales person at Audi, look at Audi used and take off 3-4k - thats the trade price.
To make a sale i'm guessing you need to be somewhere in-between the two numbers.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks for the feedback, i got to that price by looking on autotrader and there was One not as high spec for the same price, i rang but had been sold i cheekily asked what he got and told me he took £41k, so i was working of that.

Dealer has offered me £36k as they said they are desperate for the facelift Q5 with high spec, so again they will price it out for more.

All that said i would probably take £39,000- £39,500 i guess you always have to expect to be knocked down a little!

Just checked the Audi used cars. Plenty of 2.0 around that price you suggest non below £40,000 where you looking at 3.0?

Found the following and that was a national search.

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line - NOT SLINE PLUS close spec but in Maya Brown its also older and is £44.999

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line - OLD SHAPE 19" wheels 2 months newer £43.950

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line - NOT SLINE PLUS close spec but in Maya Brown again 2 months newer £43,336

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line plus - white £42,897

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line plus - Black but has black styling pack £42,495

Q5 3.0 TDI s-line - NOT SLINE PLUS OLD SHAPE HIGH MILES - 1 and 1/2 years older and thats even at £34,950!!

In fact there are only 7 in the UK age wise with Pan roof and similar spec but most below - the cheapest is £42,495

Working off your advise from Audi i guess that would price mine at £40,000, so now i think thats about right- but as said would maybe get down to £39,000- £39,500

After really looking at the used market Autotrader, Audi used etc , i tried that wonderful site "we buy any car" and it came back at £37,500!
So that will have to be my last resort, but i am really not in a rush and will be gutted when its gone!

·
Registered
706 Posts
Soory to hear about the dostressed sale. Nearly my spec that I ordered last week. I think £39K is about right. 10% discount when buying new and a further 10% for being second hand. All the best.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks like a stunning example. The dealer will probably retail it for £43/44k, so I'd think it's reasonable to ask for £41k and take ~£40k'

Stick an advert on Pistonheads as well for some wider visibility.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Yeah i think you're right the sell number is around 38k, but a car is only worth what someones going to pay you for it.
you wont get dealer numbers thats for sure,

·
Registered
706 Posts
To gain lots of interest, I would advertise at £39K with the words "priced to sell at £9K discount. Strictly no offers"

·
Registered
706 Posts
what did you get after all

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Unrelated - but how do you change the title of the topic!?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I just went to the first post by me (starting post) hit edit and deleted the description and wrote SOLD, looks like that did the trick.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts