Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yep, build week 14 so arrives sometime April?

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I was amazed to be told by the garage I was in today that they stopped doing midnight pick-ups due to some customers arriving drunk and expecting to drive their cars away!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Saturday for me.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Hopefully early may, build week 16 so far, should see it early may ish

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I just have to avoid stopping on steep hills until next Wednesday :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Order just completed last weekend and dealer says its been confirmed by Audi but waiting for a build week/delivery estimate. dealer had a guess of end of june so just need to wait and see. Trade in car needs an MOT on 18th June so better be here before then. Anyone else ordered past few weeks and had a confirmed date yet ??

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Order just completed last weekend and dealer says its been confirmed by Audi but waiting for a build week/delivery estimate. dealer had a guess of end of june so just need to wait and see. Trade in car needs an MOT on 18th June so better be here before then. Anyone else ordered past few weeks and had a confirmed date yet ??
In another thread I mentioned that the manager had said lead times were now at least 5 months but it would be interesting to hear an answer from somebody who has ordered recently.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Update today that my Q5 S-Line Plus is in the UK and should be ready for collection in the next week or two. Car ordered early December through fleet manager and originally told July estimated delivery. I need to MOT current A6 by the end of March and getting close to a major service so it looks like the Q5 will arrive just in time, although would have been happier if I could have collected it on the 1st March, especially as I have taken the day off work just in case!

·
Registered
16 Posts
In another thread I mentioned that the manager had said lead times were now at least 5 months but it would be interesting to hear an answer from somebody who has ordered recently.
We ordered on 31st December and because the dealer had pre-ordered units they just made a spec change and we had our build date straight away! We pick up a week tomorrow (at our request!):) 2 months doesn't seem bad,and we got a great deal!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
I sold my beloved A3 Sportback after 6 trouble free years yesterday and pick up my Q5 at 11:30 tomorrow.

Reactions: stevie_s

·
Registered
79 Posts
Picking mine up at 1230.....my night shift is going even slower than normal!!

Went to see it today quickly which is making my itch even worse!

I ordered back in October but specified a March 1st delivery, car been at dealers for last 4weeks so another 12 hours shouldn't be too bad?

If lead times are around 5 months then I'd be quite happy...,good for residuals!

·
Registered
17 Posts
New 2.0 TFSI tomorrow (orderd in November). Trading in my two year old 2.0TDI - great vehicle.......but will not miss the awful turbo-lag on the diesel engine. Petrol will be an improvement but at a cost of course !

·
Registered
119 Posts
3 weeks for me.

How d'y'all feel about a 13 plate?

·
Registered
503 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ordered my 29th Jan told expected delivery 25th May but may be delayed due to requesting
Exclusive line two colour seat as there is a problem with the leather, dealer is hoping to give me more infomation next week Think he is doing his best so have no complaints Aylesbury Audi

·
Registered
218 Posts
Anyone picking up a brand new car in the dark is pretty brave in my opinion!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine's due to be built this week (week 9) with delivery last week of March.... here's hoping!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Anyone picking up a brand new car in the dark is pretty brave in my opinion!
Who is picking their car up in the dark?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts