Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
At an Audi dealer today. He advised that for all orders placed after 16th October - the HDD MMI 3G will be as standard on the SLinePlus. (Currently you get Tech Pack low - and pay c.£400 to upgrade to high).

Worth considering!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very interesting, which dealer was it please?

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
Is this a promotion by Audi? I got a quote from my dealer for a Q5 SLine Plus on Sunday and he did not mention this.

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
Just to clarify, that would be Technology pack 2 at no extra cost. Mobile phone prep is still extra.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just checked this with my dealer and he confirmed that the Tech Pack High upgrade option on the S Line Plus will be standard on vehicles ordered after 16th October

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
I have been checking the Q5 configurator and the Tech Pack 2 is still listed as a £470 option for the S Line Plus.

It seems this free upgrade has not happened, or they have forgotten to update the website???

·
Registered
79 Posts
The configurator has not been updated but my dealer sent me the new brochure today which confirms the removal of tech pack low/high...there is now just a tech pack which was the old tech pack high and is priced at £1695 or free in the s line plus

·
Registered
343 Posts
I confirm this - was speccing possible new MY2013 S-Line Plus and the Tech Pack high is now standard.
Bluetooth prep is now standard for all Q5's now with upgrades to Mobile Telephone Preparation - Low which adds the cradle option for £175.00 - which we currently have but have never, used and the Telephone Prep - High with Audi Conect which adds the Google maps interface for £350.00

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
How do you know this?
Bluetooth prep is now standard for all Q5's
I hope you are correct but as far as I can see, technology Pack WB7 does not mention bluetooth.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Bluetooth is standard on all Q5's now - if you check the specification on the SE in the October 2012 price list it has Mobile Phone Preparation - Bluetooth as being standard

·
Still Game
4,610 Posts
Hi,

I am looking at Specification Guide Edition 1.0 10/12 Can you please tell me which page you see that on.

·
Banned
801 Posts
Bluetooth is standard on all Q5's now - if you check the specification on the SE in the October 2012 price list it has Mobile Phone Preparation - Bluetooth as being standard
Yes you are right for the Bluetooth is now standard

1 - 15 of 15 Posts