Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone walk me through the steps of getting Sirius traffic to load up into my 2020 Q5? I ordered it and they keep transmitting the signal but it doesn’t appear in my car. I had no problem with my former A5, but I’m thinking maybe there’s something I need to do within the Audi’s system to allow the traffic to load up? Of course my dealer salesman and service person have not been helpful……

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,875 Posts
No idea, maybe this helps -

I would use Google Maps over the Sirius System and free ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can anyone walk me through the steps of getting Sirius traffic to load up into my 2020 Q5? I ordered it and they keep transmitting the signal but it doesn’t appear in my car. I had no problem with my former A5, but I’m thinking maybe there’s something I need to do within the Audi’s system to allow the traffic to load up? Of course my dealer salesman and service person have not been helpful……

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just found out that the 2020 Q5 does not allow Sirius traffic. You either have to use the Apple CarPlay or the Audi connect. Ridiculous. It would’ve been nice if my salesman or service people Would have known that, it would’ve saved countless hours on the phone with Sirius trying to make this connection..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts