Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure I read a thread on here about how good Shrewsbury Audi is and who to contact . Could someone please confirm this again and was a discount forth coming ?
Thanks Dave

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have used many Audi dealers in the past few years, here they are in worst first order

Worst 1st

Northampton (vindis) tried buying 2 cars from them was not interested in taking the order didn't even ask for discount

Sutton cold field (Jardine) the deals they put together i.e. p/x new car were a rip off

Coventry (Listers) hit and miss yet to decide

Kings Lynn Inchcape bought a used a3 to find out it was a press car, which had been absolutely ragged around racetracks etc., was not happy especially as I was told it was there own demo

Bedford (Vindis) same as Northampton in terms of service but had a deal at the time on an a6 Avant

Birmingham (Listers) customer service skills excellent would not move on p/x value and new car price never actually bought from there so shouldn't really be on this list but worth a mention

Shrewsbury (Jardine) bought my rs4 from there nice dealership but now owned by jardine so is less likely to deal

Watford, old md of hr Owen forget what he calls his dealerships now but owns Finchley rd. Hatfield owns m25 Audi website for web deals

Manchester (Jardine) good all round but further away than Stratford, management staff change quite regularly

Stratford upon Avon 3rd Audi and the whole experience from there has been superb, will tell anyone and everyone about them as they have been fantastic throughout, the good and the bad! Will deal, your nice to them they will be nice back!

None of the above dealers ever wanted to do a deal it seamed and I appreciate that this helps us in terms of residual but sometimes it is nice to have a strong trade in price or discount on the car to make the whole process of spending lots of money feasible

·
Registered
700 Posts
Bought 4 cars from Shrewsbury Audi including my SQ5 no problems at all, see Vicky ,Simon or Dion good guys will look after most people , you may get better discount else where but the service was first class

1 - 3 of 3 Posts