Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister and brother both have navigation units and its pretty handy, so I'm thinking about getting one. I think they both have Tomtoms, should I go for that or do you have any suggestions?

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
I like my Tom Tom but some prefer Garmin. Not a lot to choose between then IMHO. Get the bigger sceen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Have a couple of Garmins which have been great but people also rate Tom Tom. Stick to these brands and decide what features you want (speech direction, Euro maps etc) and do a price search . I also like a big screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't forget the lifetime map upgrade and traffic if you're living in city area.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Have MMI Navigation system plus very good now with 7 Digit Post Code and Google maps.
Went in a friends Car and I used Google Maps on my Phone took us strait there with speech directions and its Free.
Save my self some money next time I order a Car.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I use a tom tom live as it helps me avoid being taxed for driving a wee bit too fast! Apart from that the Audi navigation system is ok

·
Banned
801 Posts
I use a Garmin, because you have the ability to upgrade: Speed and Safety Cameras, Red Light Camera, POI, Dangerous Points etc

1 - 8 of 8 Posts