Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi guys,
Finally the wait is over (sorry for you guys with the long wait, but it soon comes round)
Can't wait for the drive tomoz.
A few quick points to note - The Pano roof is awesome and the two tone leather "wow".
A few pics here -

Attachments

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Congrats!

Looks great - only 2 hours 45 minutes until you can drive it???

Two tone llooks great btw

G dog

·
Registered
706 Posts
Nice car, but you should really look after the wife. Get her a new car.

·
Banned
289 Posts
Looks great. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Congrats mate looks amazing, the black style pack looks great!
But similar point, delivery by X6?!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Love the interior, two tone looks great.

No auto though, that would have been a lot of money to need to change gear yourself.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats

·
Registered
325 Posts
Love the instrument cowl

·
Registered
68 Posts
Cheers guys,

Yep delivered by black X6 (good choice!)
Been for a spin this morning. I like everything about it.
One thing to note is the size, seems wider and longer than anything I've owned before (couldn't imagine dealing with a Q7 on a daily basis, must be massive.)
Always had manual (I kind of think I'd like to change gear when I want to, but as I say, never had an auto). Gear box seems pretty good though.
The big wing mirrors take a bit of getting used to, they don't half cover some near side view.

Tyres - Michelin

Dropped the wife off to do some shopping, stayed with the car. No joke! every little f----r seemed to make a b line to pass near by with their trolly or park near me (friggin nightmare).

Shabazmo
Exactly what the wife keeps tellin me. Joking aside, we've had the Rav nearly 10 years, been fantastic, never let us down once - Toyota reliability.

BTW delivery mileage - 6 miles on the clock .

Off for another spin. Hope to see lots of feedback and loads of pics from other new 63's

Reactions: ray.afzal

·
Registered
700 Posts
Great lloking car, love the interior 2 tone, looks good all black front, enjoy

·
Registered
348 Posts
Waw, that interior looks amazing in combination with the black outside, great !

good luck driving it !

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi guys,
Finally the wait is over (sorry for you guys with the long wait, but it soon comes round)
Can't wait for the drive tomoz.
A few quick points to note - The Pano roof is awesome and the two tone leather "wow".
A few pics here -
Thanks for those pics retbug, it's actually the first time I've seen a clear pic of the black styling pack with the phantom black, and I'm sat here smiling to myself safe in the knowledge I made the right choice! Looks fantastic, great to get an idea of what mine will look like when it arrives...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts