1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Crazy price for 8K miles, and although its a great spec its not got ALL the options that might allow you to demand this price! Makes me wander how much I could make selling mine at 4.5K miles!

·
Registered
343 Posts
I love Sepang but the wife rejected it for being too bright for such a large car for her SQ5?? If the dealers are quoting Q2 2014 for delivery I imagine the dealer will get close to this price which has got to be list. It seems to have most essential items with the 21" Alloys, Tech Pack, Sound Pack, Roof and memory seats

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
i assume they are on drugs with the price..
I like that colour better than Estroil, Audi dont have many good colour, but thats one of them.

·
Registered
343 Posts
There's a 3.0TDI in Sepang on the AUC system at £50K so I guess the dealer would disagree - I agree on the colour choice, Audi seem obsessed with grey in various shades.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I too was surprised at the price but suppose the dealer reckons with delivery dates getting longer than there's a premium for Jan delivery now.

Anyway, are they perhaps quoting list at the moment to drop down on negotiation and mileage?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
That looks gorgeous, ambitious price, though from a negotiation view they can always come down, but never go up...

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow that colour looks fantastic. It says that is the 'Exclusive Audi SQ5' and I remember when the SQ5 was released they were going on about how they are making a small number of 'Exclusive' ones, somehting like 250. That probably explains the high price?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Wow that colour looks fantastic. It says that is the 'Exclusive Audi SQ5' and I remember when the SQ5 was released they were going on about how they are making a small number of 'Exclusive' ones, somehting like 250. That probably explains the high price?
Probably just because sepang is an exclusive colour.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,124 Posts

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Oh has anyone seen the Aral blue then? it sure looks a lot like the Sepang

·
Registered
877 Posts
Not in the flesh but agree it looks v similar, just a little darker in the photos I've seen. Photos however are difficult to judge....

Few of these 250 exclusive colour SQ5's seem to be around in the UK, unless anyone has spotted anymore. Certainly when I mailed dealers in April looking for May/June delivery SQ5's all the colours I was offered were the brochure colours. Maybe only a small handful made the UK?

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Yes I think you are right. To be honest I certainly haven't seen any of those SQ5s on the road, actually come to think of it I haven't seen any SQ5s or even facelifted Q5s on the road. I suppose that is a good thing as I do like exclusivity of the cars I choose, but maybe Audi are being a bit difficult with their allocation of cars considering I haven't seen any besides the one I test drove!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
To be honest I quite like that it's so rare, giving all the other drivers a treat when they see it ;-) but the wife is still pretty unsure as to what we are getting because besides from the test drive she hasn't seen one driving on the outside!

·
Registered
700 Posts
I might be wrong but was informed last year that all of the Exclusive SQ5's 250 in total were all going to be LHD !!

·
Registered
877 Posts
I might be wrong but was informed last year that all of the Exclusive SQ5's 250 in total were all going to be LHD !!
That quite probably explains why we have very few in the UK, if at all lol
)

That Sepang example is obviously an exclusive order.

I looked at some S4 Avants with exclusive paint. Dealers were pricing in full cost of the paint when all I was looking for was an Estoril Blue one. They couldn't understand why I attached no value to the paint colour, hence I walked away and bought my first choice of An SQ5.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts