Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am contemplating a switch from a5 tfsi black edition facelift to a q5 s line plus (nipper on the way) and was wondering whether sepang blue was available as an option or exclusive?

Cheers,
Wesiwyg

·
Registered
343 Posts
I was told Exclusive colours would delay delivery by at least 8 weeks so I'd be looking at an early May delivery, was considering racing blue mica or sepang.

I was told that resale would be lower than a metallic black or white car

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
It will certainly delay delivery.
Could it be dealer was trying to talk you into buying a black or white car?
Do you want to pay the extra and wait for the car you really want? The choice is yours.

·
Registered
134 Posts
If you want to avoid the wait derby audi have a pre- facelift sepang blue s-line plus thats only done 3200 miles on a 12 plate .
I have seen the car and it is immaculate priced at £34,850

DCD

·
Registered
343 Posts
Hi Missle,

we've had exclusive colours on cars before and I guess if you fall in love with a colour you order and wait.
Having run our Q5 for 3 years and 42000 miles i was pleasantly surprised to be told at the weekend that the dealer would currently pay over book for it at £23K - thats a drop of £11K over 37 months which I think very impressive.
I think the dealer was trying to point out that if you spent £2K extra on the paint and then lost an additional £1K or so its a large % to additionally loose.

·
Still Game
4,612 Posts
Hi Johnathan, I have a similar dilema. I am considering Missano red for my next Q5 and was amazed to be offered £24,000 trade in for my old banger.

We each have a favourite but some colours are more popular and easier to sell. I would suggest your Sepang Blue Q5 will have the same trade in value at resale time as an option colour.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
can anyone tell me the official colour on this video? I really like the spec with titanium wheels...

·
Registered
343 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeh I thought it might be daytona, but it could be Lava Grey which i think is a new option on the Q5 facelift.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts