Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi all,
Had a call from my dealer to say my car had arrived. I could not resist a peek. All looks good, having it delivered on 31st August. Can't wait.
Some pics here.
Excuse the photo's, bit of a rush job.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Not waiting for 1st Sept new plate?

·
Registered
700 Posts
As you say worth waiting the extra day, could mean 500 pound later in life !!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi José,

Definitely! My dealer said he will deliver it on the Saturday ready for the Sunday the 1st.

P.S José, just wondering do you ever go to work. Lol.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Great interior colour combo. I may yet revise my order. Congrats on the day!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
P.S José, just wondering do you ever go to work. Lol.
Nah - it's overrated!

I all seriousness - I have a lot of online conf calls - which means a lot of handy 5-10 minute sessions waiting for people to arrive! At least thats how I justify myaudiq5.com addiction anyway!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Congratulations. My Q5 should be arriving at the dealer soon ( mid August I was told) but I don't take delivery until September 6th. Ordered in late April but these last few weeks waiting are tough.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Very very nice Retbug!

(just waiting on telecon too!)

·
Registered
325 Posts
Love the instrument cowling

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Love the instrument cowling
Indeed, looks great - it's so ridiculous you have to order the exclusive to get that stitching in 2 tone when it is everywhere else by default! Whenever I see my black stitching on the dash cowling it makes me angry!

·
Registered
325 Posts
I agree... I'm getting it on mine though as I think it looks great... just a shame my dealer hasn't managed to order my car yet

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
I agree... I'm getting it on mine though as I think it looks great... just a shame my dealer hasn't managed to order my car yet
Hasn't ordered yet! Why on earth not? You're going to be looking at Feb delivery by now aren't you?

·
Registered
325 Posts
March... Audi UK involved but yeah, pretty epic feck up!
Though having seen the Sepeng car on the used website it may give me options.... I mean it's going down the Exclusive production line anyway!!!

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
March... Audi UK involved but yeah, pretty epic feck up!
Though having seen the Sepeng car on the used website it may give me options.... I mean it's going down the Exclusive production line anyway!!!
WOW - while I know and can assure the wait would be worth it - that is a LONG time.
I think I would personally be seriously looking at the other options - does depend on if you NEED a car in a specific time period, or indeed if Audi are going to give you a loaner though?

Audi lost my business 2 years ago with a similar situation on a TT, I bought a BMW instead and it was delivered in 6 weeks from factory.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts