·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do I want . . . . . .

Fine Nappa leather with S line embossing
or
Perforated Alcantara/leather with S line embossing

I could be wrong but it seems like I have a choice of either at no extra cost?

I know what the fine Nappa leather looks like because I currently have it but I don't know what the perforated looks like as I can't find any photos

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have fine nappa and like it with heated seats, does the perforated alcantata leather come with heated seats?
I think it goes down to what you like your seats to look like as the build will be different also as as the s-line has sport seats if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Heated is not dependant on the trim covering.
Which do you want?

Leather is easier to care for and wipe clean.
Depends if you have little people in the back

·
Banned
801 Posts
Do I want . . . . . .

Fine Nappa leather with S line embossing
or
Perforated Alcantara/leather with S line embossing

I could be wrong but it seems like I have a choice of either at no extra cost?

I know what the fine Nappa leather looks like because I currently have it but I don't know what the perforated looks like as I can't find any photos
Perforated Alcantara / leather with embossed S line logo in the front seat backrests
A5

Q5
This is the best picture that I found

·
Registered
221 Posts
I went for the Perforated Alcantara/leather with S line embossing as i found the all leather seats cold in winter (until heated seats kicked in) and hot in summer.

My son is 11 now so hopefully they will take the odd mishap.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Apparently alcantara is super durable and can be cleaned as aggressively as leather. My in laws have a motorr cruiser and all the seat coverings are alcantara. They look really good even after years of salty wet clothed people sitting on them. Having had the leather seats for 4 months/4000 miles I am wondering how good they will look in years to come, although the visible creases are on the side bolsters due to rubbing them when entering/exiting the car. I think this would be the same with either seat choice as it s only the back/bottom of the seat that is trimmed in alcantara.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Liquid leather does wonders for Audi interiors, I would thoroughly recommend it. After three TT's, and every one treated religiously, the seats have always looked like new when I have gone to sell the cars...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts