Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been able to see in the flesh but am interested in doing so before selecting. The other considerations are monsoon grey or lava grey. Any photos of MY13 models in these colours .

Appreciate your views, I like Daytona but its a little ubiquitous.

Thanks !

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have ordered a scuba blue s line plus because its a colour i have not seen on the Q5 at all and i think it looks good.
Too many black, white and daytona grey about so thats why i opted to go for a different colour, it is also available on the A5 and A4 plus the TT.

DCD

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the response.
I have been to local dealer and they have they did have lava grey in A5 but looks too dark and the maintenance on detailing looks too punishing. Hoping the scuba blue is more resilient. I still want them to be able show me one before I commit to order. I do believe they have some MY13 stock of scuba blue in S Line plus with some choice toys, the matching process to my needs will be key if the colour in the flesh looks good.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I have seen pictures of Scuba Blue on the Q5 looks nice hence ordering my A3 s-line in this colour, picking it up on Monday.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Will do hopefully on Monday evening, the colour sparkles in the sun and deep blue in the shade so I will try and get both.

·
Registered
433 Posts
scuba blue.JPG 1.JPG

This is the only 2 pictures that I have due to weather and road conditions where I stay, I hope this helps you decide on colour.

Attachments

Reactions: Steppy
1 - 9 of 9 Posts