Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very excited to have picked up our new family car this morning. I had to rush off to work so have only driven it for about 5 mins...looking forward to a proper drive over the weekend!

Car is a Scuba blue Q5 S Line Plus 2.0TFSI 225bhp. Optional extras include heated front seats, Sound Package, Hill Hold assist and flat bottomed steering wheel (I'm sure I have forgotten something there as it has been so long since I ordered it!).

A few pictures:
004 - Copy.jpeg
006.jpeg
005 - Copy.jpeg
003 - Copy.jpeg
007.jpeg
008.jpeg
002.jpeg
001.jpeg

Very pleased with the Scuba blue - I had only seen one in the flesh before!

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Congratulations. Looks great. Love the blue and didn't realise the 2ltr got two exhaust pipes...looks really nice. Bet you can't wait to try her out again tomorrow. Enjoy!

Reactions: Snooky

·
Registered
218 Posts
Really nice colour, happy driving

Reactions: Snooky

·
Registered
700 Posts
What a fantastic colour Snooky, its a shame it cost 2K to have it on the SQ range as i did have that colour on my list, enjoy the weekend hope the weather is good for driving

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What a fantastic colour Snooky, its a shame it cost 2K to have it on the SQ range as i did have that colour on my list, enjoy the weekend hope the weather is good for driving
Haha! We were going to get Dakota grey....then saw pics of the SQ5 in Estoril. Then had a look at the Scuba as we couldn't justify the £2k extra to get Estoril on the Q5. They are both great colours though. We have had a number of black or white cars so it is nice to have a change!

·
Registered
700 Posts
Thanks Obsidian. Definitely looking forward to a proper drive tomorrow!

Cheers Steve.

Haha! We were going to get Dakota grey....then saw pics of the SQ5 in Estoril. Then had a look at the Scuba as we couldn't justify the £2k extra to get Estoril on the Q5. They are both great colours though. We have had a number of black or white cars so it is nice to have a change!
How Bizarre , funny how things work out, hope you enjoy the car , im sure you will love the colour in all lights , have fun

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice car fella. Looks lovely. We looked at that colour but in the end went the other extreme and went for the Volcano Red!

I have to wait until November for mine
but worth the wait

1 - 7 of 7 Posts