Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks good, saw one today in scuba blue. I have an A1 in scuba blue with a silver roof contrast.

·
Registered
700 Posts
That does look stunning DCD, does it get covered in dust and attract it like a magnet the minute you drive off ?? im finding that with the Estoril blue - you spend half your morning washing it then a 2 mile trip to the shops-then it needs it all over again, seems to collect the dust like there's no tomorrow !!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks merliv8 I used to have brilliant black but this colour I really like because of the different shades of blue. As for the dust it is very good and does not seem to attract much at all will post some more pics later. DCD

·
Registered
877 Posts
That does look stunning DCD, does it get covered in dust and attract it like a magnet the minute you drive off ?? im finding that with the Estoril blue - you spend half your morning washing it then a 2 mile trip to the shops-then it needs it all over again, seems to collect the dust like there's no tomorrow !!
Yep agreed. Hard to keep pristine clean, but even when it's 'dirty' it shines fantastically in the sunshine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts