Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these colours?!
Which of these colours with Black interior?
Ibis White1135.48%
Phantom Black Pearl722.58%
Quartz Grey Metalic929.03%
Ice Silver Metalic412.90%

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I feel Audi is really limiting people's choices with colours, especially those who are going for the S-line as you can only get Black interior. Now, that i am stuck with black interior, what exterior colour would you chose: Black/Black or a different colour to contrast.

If another colour, which of the ones mentioned in the poll would be your choice? I am just trying to gauge people's opinions on this.

Thanks all

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've had a couple of cars in the past with light leather interiors. Look great when new......but then become hard work. So I prefer black.......

But I do agree there is no choice unless you've got unlimited funds in which case anything is possible.....but I suspect the wait would be even longer while they find a grey or blue cow

·
Registered
60 Posts
I agree that the colour choices are limited, that's why I went with Sprint Blue (pics to follow). A close second was misano red, it's just a shame you have to pay a fair bit more for a colour you really want!

·
Registered
98 Posts
I agree that the colour choices are limited, that's why I went with Sprint Blue (pics to follow). A close second was misano red, it's just a shame you have to pay a fair bit more for a colour you really want!
Lava Grey?

Will get round to taking some pics eventually...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I really can't fathom Audi's colour choices. I live in Oz, and black is the most inappropriate colour for an interior (or exterior) for that matter...unless you actually like having your backside fried each time you enter your car. The lack of an interior colour alternative totally stopped me buying an Sline Q5. I've owned a number of cars with light coloured leather interiors (still have one), and we've never had an issue with keeping the leather looking good. Don't smoke, and get rid of the kids...that seems to help.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Lol.

So you must have opted for the cooling seats that are totally pointless in the UK?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts