Audi Q5 2.0TDi 170ps SUV S-Line Auto
7 Speed S tronic transmission
Phantom Black - Metallic
Technology package - High
Interior light package
Privacy glass
Cruise control
3-zone electronic climate control.

I have Tech Pack High with the MMI 3G HDD version (with the joystick) and AMI. Questions I have:

- There is a source option for AMI but where do I plug hard drive/ipod/iphone in? There's nothing in the glovebox as far as I can tell. Is there a cable that is supposed to be there? This should be part of the Tech Pack High?

- Bluetooth - When you press "Tel" the display says no phone installed, but reading some forums, apparently MMI 3G have bluetooth module, but it needs to be enabled using VCDS? All I want to do is connect an iphone to make a call from it over bluetooth.
- Cradle for an iphone - Can this be retrofitted, then the phone can be charged and connect via bluetooth?

Many thanks for your assistance!

MJ

·
Banned
842 Posts
Hi and welcome!

Sounds like the dealer didn't hand over the car very well! You should have received two cables for the AMI - one for iPhone/iPod and one with a female USB socket on which you plug in the top left of the glove box. Your phone needs to be paired with the cars Bluetooth system before you can use it which if remember is under car > settings but I can check in the morning for you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts