Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered a White Q5 and have 2 days to change my order. I ordered the premium with 3.0 but no S-Line. I have the Audi Drive Select with 19" All Season tires. Should i have ordered the S-Line with the 20" high performance and then get the 3 spoke steering wheel and cosmetic changes or stay with what i have ordered. I also ordered the 1000 Watt stereo, entertainment package. Is the S-lIne worth the changes. Thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's personal choice of course but the S-line Grill looks great with the Ibis White paint. It's worth it also for the ' meaner ' look.

·
Registered
58 Posts
S-Line also includes Bi-Xenon headlights and the LED daytime running lights

Once you have a car with xenon's on, you will never get one again without. They make a huge difference to night-time visibility whilst driving.

I also think S-Line is more desireable when it comes to re-sale and will hold it's value better than SE.

The only draw back is Audi make the S-Line less flexible with interior leather colour and stitiching - only black in the UK.

Good luck with purchase.

·
Registered
294 Posts
For me I think the s-line is worth the premium we are charged here in the UK.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would agree, LED's and the S-line trim (with the Ibis White) finish the car off brilliantly! I love mine!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I just ordered a White Q5 and have 2 days to change my order. I ordered the premium with 3.0 but no S-Line. I have the Audi Drive Select with 19" All Season tires. Should i have ordered the S-Line with the 20" high performance and then get the 3 spoke steering wheel and cosmetic changes or stay with what i have ordered. I also ordered the 1000 Watt stereo, entertainment package. Is the S-lIne worth the changes. Thanks.
Agreed - a personal choice - but S Line Spec Ed all the time - I love mine too bits !!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I ordered the SE because I did not want the hard sports suspension. It sort of defeats the object of having a SUV.

I also wanted high profile gyres so they are not affected by potholes and pavements.

·
Registered
294 Posts
S-Line sports suspension is a no-cost-option.

I've ordered an S-Line Special Edition but have gone for standard suspension.

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
The sports really is very good. I'm on 20" wheels on bad roads and would not describe it as the least bit harsh or un-comfortable and it handles very well.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Glad to hear it CC.

My A3 S-line's suspension was awful, so much so I had the springs replaced with some Eibach jobbies but it's still pretty crashy. And with the nipper in tow now I guess the opportunities for a spirited drive will be few and far between so the choice of standard was a no brainer for me really.

·
Registered
66 Posts
The sports suspension is much less harsh than my 08 A4 avant Sline was. I'd say it was comfotable and much more reassuring in corners

1 - 13 of 13 Posts