Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I ordered a q5 s line plus 2 weeks ago and should take delivery in the next week or so. It was pre ordered by dealer so I did not pick the spec.

I cant make my mind up if I like some of the running boards on ebay for about £300.

what is peoples opinion ?

·
Registered
578 Posts
I think they look good on the SE with 18" wheels but they aren't needed on the S-Line or Plus. Also I've noticed ebay sell a lot of copies, I'd only put actual OEM Audi parts on my car, they do sell the genuine ones on there.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the Audi running boards fittted and they do look nice. They make it a little more chunky and 4x4 like.

Each to their own though.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers stupot

what did you do about the jack. Not sure that matters because my wife would just call the AA

·
Registered
578 Posts
@stupot damn these look nice, where did you get them fitted and how much were they?

·
Registered
33 Posts
@stupot damn these look nice, where did you get them fitted and how much were they?
They are the proper Audi running boards from my main dealer. The package comes with a different jack.

The downside is without doubt the cost. They were £650 for parts and £200 labour.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I got the Audi running boards fittted and they do look nice. They make it a little more chunky and 4x4 like.

Each to their own though.
That car looks real nice, I especially like the silver paintwork. Might have to buy another in a year or so don't tell the wife about my plan though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts