Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a miscellaneous subject, but when salesrep was showing me the Auto glym products, there was one deal where they threw in rubber fitted bootliner, and mats front and back.
As the mats click into place and the bootliner fits nicely, I thought they were a very handy and protective accessory.

I'm not bothering with the Autoglym, but considering buying these separately, think the whole lot would come to about £130.

Anyone else have them, and any comments good or bad about them ?

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, she showed me them fitted in a Q3 boot and I was impressed with the quality, very handy for throwing wet and filthy gear in.
Do the rubber mats replace the existing ones, or clip in on top of them ?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Choice is yours, either sit them on top of the fitted mats or if you prefer you can remove the carpet mats and use the floor fixings to secure the rubber ones.
I, like Snow Man, have them all plus mudflaps although rears still to be fitted due to the level of re-modelling needed to fit them.
Mats & flaps were in as part of the deal as always. Boot-liner I added later and it was about £50 as there is an Audi promotion on it at present. 20% I think, check the website.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
I've just swapped over to rubber,and took standard out till summer,just easier to keep clean 4 winter,got mine from car mats 4 u.com £25 the lot 😄

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all advice.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I had a set of £14.99 premium rubber mats from Argos sitting in the garage and thought I would try them out. Really good fit in the Q5 and sit well on top of the carpet mats.

·
SQ-MASTER
2,468 Posts
Daza,
That is a good price, are they any good good?
yes there gr8,they fit directly into place of original,and have the correct holes in place to clip in,and are exact rite shape and size,and u don't mind getting in with dirty feet í ½í¸„

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sales guy rang today to say everthing ok for Sunday handover. He said that he had ordered the rubber mats and bootliner that I asked for and I said I would pay on the day. He said that he asked admin how much I had to pay and was asked in return how much he wanted me to pay to which he replied nothing and they said ok. So got them for free....... Result.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts