Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
My AV software produces all sorts of warnings about the link in your post.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My AV software produces all sorts of warnings about the link in your post.
My AV did the same the first time I accessed the site, but it is Dynavin's online shop. These units can also be bought on Ebay and the Audi system seems quite popular in both Germany and Russia. Several videos of it have been posted on Youtube. I sent a mail regarding the the 7" screen and if I required a new surround to accept it as mine was 6.5", I got a prompt reply stating that my current surround was ideal.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well need to make a decision, do I go for the Dynavin DNV-A5, the full MMI 3G upgrade from HazzyDayz or just spend £149 on a Tomtom Start 60.........decisions, decisions.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Well need to make a decision, do I go for the Dynavin DNV-A5, the full MMI 3G upgrade from HazzyDayz or just spend £149 on a Tomtom Start 60.........decisions, decisions.
Frankly I'd go for Tom-Tom. That way you avoid the Audi up-date costs....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got a quote from HazzyDayz for the retrofit of MMI 3G at £1995 + VAT, so the TomTom is looking good. Looks like I could buy all the parts off Ebay and the loom from Kufatec and fit it myself. My only problem might be getting the dealer to enable it all.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
It would be better/cheaper to trade in the car.
Things like this are possible to do but, the cost is prohibitive to say the least.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
In the end I thought £599 was too much to pay for something I might use once or twice a year, in the end I bought a TomTom Via 135M from Halfords, after the on the day discount and vouchers it cost me £100.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello to everyone I am seriously considering installing a Dynavin A5 on my Q5. Can somebody advice if they had installed it and what do they think of it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts