Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
842 Posts
What replicas do you mean? Bear in mind any change in OEM spec will invalidate your insurance if not declared as a "modification" sad but true.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't have a particular set in mind. But one of the companies that often comes up is http://hartmannwheels.com/. Does this company or any other produce quality replica rims? Because I can afford to buy the rims from audi, but if replicas are the same quality for half the price. I would buy those.

I understand the insurance bit.

·
Banned
842 Posts
Some nice wheels there, which are you thinking? You could put some winter tyres on your 18's and use them as a winter set? Are you going to increase the diameter or stick with 18's. I much prefer my 20's on the Q, gives it a real presence.

·
Registered
578 Posts
There are some Genuine Q5 20" wheels on ebay, supplied without tyres, for around £750. Would be a good option as some replica wheels are not as good as Audi originals, mainly the paint and strength etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.