Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No news with regards to the Q5 yet, except that it has definitely been delayed until early 2009, although we should see a demonstrator in December

just thought I would let you all know

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably becuase the resale value of my Q7 will go down and down !

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
Rahoo - just chatting with wifey tonight about getting something in the meantime before the Q5 comes along - your post might have just clinched it - will give my dealer a call tomorrow

Kaine

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rahoo said:
No news with regards to the Q5 yet, except that it has definitely been delayed until early 2009, although we should see a demonstrator in December

just thought I would let you all know
Is this for the UK only ?
I'm getting in showrooms October / November for mainland europe.
You connected with Audi Rahoo ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thats what my dealer said, I will check again based on what you have said as It seems that the UK is Tier 1 with audi worldwide and should be getting the Q5 at the same time as continental europe

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have just received communication for Docklands Audi, that the Q5 will be delayed till early 2009.
Do we anymore info from greater europe ?

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
maj,

This official info is not released yet - were all still waiting. If you look through the forum you will see various engine and gearbix possibilities (including a potential hybrid version), however no one has any definitive info

Kaine

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, i have just had word from my Dealer in Aberdeen today that they are getting in a LEFT HAND DRIVE 2.0T S-Line Demo in the show room in 2 weeks time. The Right hand models are due end November.

Has anyone else heard the same from their dealers???

Regards
Doug

1 - 13 of 13 Posts