Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyway to remove or disable the recent gallery images at the top of the main forum page? Its always the same, never changes and is a bit pointless imo. Also never worked out how to add to it either.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Would be good if we could add some images of our own pride and joy

Reactions: Woofers

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Is it the photo of the blue Audi Q5 in the site header you are referring to? As you correctly identified the banner header never changes. As far as I am aware, few forums change their banner header.

Unfortunately, only a few members make the effort to upload photos of their car to Reader's Drives. It would be interesting to see more posts from members like this one > http://www.myaudiq5.com/index.php/topic/2012-silver-tank-q5-project-by-migsan/page__hl__migsan__fromsearch__1 or perhaps tales and photos from members road trips.

Please be advised, you can use various free software to block the adverts.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi Rapidcool

I think we are both (?) referring to the string of images immediately under the heading "Recent Gallery Images" and above ""Your Audi Q5" .............

·
Registered
Audi SQ5 2015
1,864 Posts
So only images from the Readers Drives section can be added to it?
I wouldnt mind it if it actually changed and had more recent imagery.

Also just noticed i posted this in the wrong section - ops!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
With summers (4904a) and winters (5193a); I really like the titanium finish wheels compared to the stock ones (summers)

Attachments

Reactions: jonnyspin

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Yep, both there and looking splendid
Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
1,046 Posts
Now worries. My screen is a little different to yours, so I was not sure what you see on your screen.

Please be advised, I am happy to post images for you. Feel free to forward any others you may wish to post in the future. Please reduce the file size to save bandwidth.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
What is the best maximum file size for this purpose?

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Okey dokes - the attached is about 76K; the other one I sent (5193a) was already approx 75K
Good thing I compressed them from the original 7.5Mb

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.