Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I took my Q5 (2.0 TDI 170 S-Tronic) into the local dealership today. During the visit, they applied an update to the ECU and on the worksheet it is noted as 'Recall 13E6'...this wasn't what it went in for.

I questioned the dealership and Audi UK as to the nature of the update, but they were very vague and 'did not know' as it was something that had come from the factory?!

Has anyone else received this update and if so, do you know anymore details about it as I am curious - as I suspect others may be?

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
I just left my car in service (for very weird problem; after ~400km part of driver seat under the buttocks collapsed
) and guy who served me also mentioned that they will apply some ECU update. He tried to check what it is but there was no Polish or English translation in the system yet. Only German description, that he could not translate. I'll try to get more information when picking the car later today.

·
Registered
211 Posts
CORRECTION: making cleanup in papers I noticed that update that was made on my car was 19B2, not 13E6... so now I'm interesting to know what happened to my car (assuming info I found previously on Internet about 13E6 being related to oil sensor). Anyone have 19B2 fix applied?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mine's had 13E6 applied to the ECU today - I took it in for conflicting oil level messages from the MMI (reduce oil level) and DIS (top up oil level), so pretty sure that fix is for the oil level indicator.

Will report back if I continue to have the same issues.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts