To remove the trim:
1. Remove those two plastic handles, they just pop out with a little tug.
2. There's one T25 screw on each side, remove and store somewhere.
3. Pull that centre black piece out (has a 90 degree turning handle on it) and you'll find two more T25 screws.
4. Slowly pull off the plastic, it's just held in place with those metal clips someone mentioned earlier.
4a. You'll find little pieces of rubber randomly falling off, just watch where they go and pick them up later.
5. The lower plastic half is connected by two plugs, one on the left which is the lights and the one on the right which is the boot control button . Disconnect those two and you're good to go.