Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could anyone tell me if the rear seats pull forward as standard on the q5 or is this an option
i ask because the handbook says they do but mine do not there is no lever under the rear seats
the handbook also states that the rear seats pull forward so you can store the parcel shelf when removing down the back of the rear seats.?

·
Banned
801 Posts
Could anyone tell me if the rear seats pull forward as standard on the q5 or is this an option
i ask because the handbook says they do but mine do not there is no lever under the rear seats
the handbook also states that the rear seats pull forward so you can store the parcel shelf when removing down the back of the rear seats.?
It is possible If you have the option "Rear seat plus" into a standard version has no such possibility.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I also had to order the Rear seats plus to get the seats to slide forward

·
Banned
801 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Spijun is correct. I have a q5 SE and had to order bench seat plus for the seats to slide forward etc.
I believe you can still adjust the backrest angle without the bench seat plus from completely upright to slightly back. This removes the gap between the parcel shelf and the back of the seat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts