Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
We ordered two 2013 s-lines one with standard all leather s-line seats and the other exclusive s-line leather seats. They have both been delivered but the weird thing is the standard seats do not have the rear cup holders in the arm rest.

Wondered if anyone else has an s-line with full leather seats, if so do you have rear cup holders?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe thats what it is, mine has this my business partner doesn't. Bit annoying the dealer never told us this at the time.

·
Banned
801 Posts
It is interesting that your dealer is not told for rear seat bench plus

Order code: 5KA

Rear bench seat plus. Allows both the 1/3 and 2/3 sections of the rear bench seat to be independently adjusted by 100mm
forwards and backwards. Also includes a through-load facility with an integral centre armrest containing 2 cup holders

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Spijun,

The Spanish configurator does not mention that it includes 2 cup holders. However the dealer has come back to us and said the centre armrest containg the cup holders can be ordered for €475.00 which seems a lot of money. Is there a way I can check online what the actual price is with Audi?

·
Banned
801 Posts
Hi Spijun,

The Spanish configurator does not mention that it includes 2 cup holders. However the dealer has come back to us and said the centre armrest containg the cup holders can be ordered for €475.00 which seems a lot of money. Is there a way I can check online what the actual price is with Audi?
€475.00 ???????

Price is 200 Euro for: Rear bench seat plus

Rear bench seat plus. Allows both the 1/3 and 2/3 sections of the rear bench seat to be independently adjusted by 100mm
forwards and backwards. Also includes a through-load facility with an integral centre armrest containing 2 cup holders

Check yourself - Google Chrome with translator:
http://konfigurator....next=model-page

·
Banned
801 Posts
This is the official price of the option
Installation in existing car - upgrading is impossible without the entire rear seat backrest - due to the different structure

Price of rear seat backrest is 950 Eur

·
Banned
801 Posts
His car has been delivered

Impossible
, I didn't know about it

This is the official price of the option
Installation in existing car - upgrading is impossible without the entire rear seat backrest - due to the different structure

Price of rear seat backrest is 950 Eur

·
Banned
801 Posts
Hi Spijun,

If you have adequate upper back seat for installation I will send you the price of parts and serial numbers.
Price for center armrest containing two cup holders is 240 Euro

·
Banned
801 Posts
M I S T A K E ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mistake only you can do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
801 Posts
Truth is painful

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If you have adequate upper back seat for installation I will send you the price of parts and serial numbers.
Price for center armrest containing two cup holders is 240 Euro
Hi, so you think the price should only be €240 not the €475 the dealership are quoting. Are you getting the price from Audi?

Thank you to both Spijun and Missile for your help! be happy dont fight

·
Still Game
4,609 Posts
Price for the parts in Spain may be different to Germany.

Unless you DIY you need to pay for fitting. Do you think cup holders are worth that?

You mention a business partner. Maybe you can charge it to your company?

·
Banned
801 Posts
That's the price in Germany with tax, I think it is no big difference in Spain. (VAT in Germany is 19%)
Tomorrow I will get prices Audi parts for Spain

1 - 20 of 36 Posts