Audi Q5 Forum banner

Q5delivery

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  cdwjae 
#1 ·
Hello all,
Taking delivery of the q5 se 170 in brilliant black on tues at 1pm very much looking forward to it after a 5 month wait.
I would like to post pics for everybody to see when i get the car but need advice on how to do this please from my computer or off a mobile phone.

#2 ·
I too take delivery of mine on Wednesday. I am buying also a 2.0 TDI 170 SE stronic. Reason why I went for the SE not the S line was that most of the extras included in the S Line were cosmetic and I preferred to use that extra money for options that I wanted. So I added to the SE model

DAB radio
Technology pack high - HDD sat nav system with MMI 3G, AMI and parking system plus
Comfort pack - Cruise control, Mobile telephone bluetooth and power tailgate
Electric front seats with memory
Heated front seats
Privacy glass
Parking system advance - I had the rear view camera on my previous car and found that really useful
Tyre pressure monitor
3 zone climate control
Interior light package
Collapsible spare wheel

When I pick the car up obviously I will go over it and check things, but does anyone have any advice as to specific things to look at in a new Q5. One thing I know I will look for is the 2 cables to connect iPods and USB devices. (My printed brochure says that these cables are included in the AMI pack, and I know there have been some comments from people about not getting these.) But anything else I should be aware of

Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.