Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Seems strange to me that its an SQ grill with an S-Line badge fitted?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Seems strange to me that its an SQ grill with an S-Line badge fitted?
If you follow the link you will read this....

AUDI SQ5 FRONT GRILL - All fittings included
These are genuine Audi parts.
Bought for a client that ended up ordering an SQ5!

This will fit any S-LINE Q5 FACELIFT ONLY as the facelift has the cut of new shape grill, i am not sure if it will fit the lower models than the S-LINE, this will be your homework not mine, All car parts are non returnable/ non refundable.
For this to fit you require taking of the bumper of course! and removing the old grill there is also a part that you need to take out of the existing bumper that holds the bottom of the grill in place - it clips out, strait forward.
You then clip in the different grill holder "THIS PART IS INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION"
When you buy the grill from Audi - Surprising enough the grill does not come with a number plate plinth! "THIS PART IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THE AUCTION" AND RETAILS FOR... BELIEVE IT OR NOT £120!
The number plate plinth is matching platinum grey and has not even been out of the packing - the grill was unpacked photographed and put back in the packaging.

You may notice that the SQ5 badge has been replaced with a GENUINE S-LINE badge RRP: £22 - i still have the SQ5 badge and this can easily be swapped back as they just clip in and out, just ask if you want the SQ6 badge and ill throw it in.

You will receive all 4 parts that you need to do the conversion.

1: FRONT GRILL
2: GRILL BRACKET
3: NUMBER PLATE PLINTH
4: OPTIONAL SQ5 BADGE.

Total for all parts from Audi £570!

Cash on collection preferred - postage at buyers cost to be arranged at time of sale.

Obviously no car is included in the sale!

Thanks

·
Registered
529 Posts
Yeah soz I've already corrected my reply under the classified after i followed the link and read what you had put there

1 - 4 of 4 Posts