Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
2013 production numbers for the Q5 vs the first 9 months of last year (2012).
Audi Q5 173,820 156,378

Everything with the exception of the TT and A5 where up in terms of sales numbers over the previous year..
UK sales overall up 13.3%
Demand in China up by over 20%

2013 deliverd number of cars to customer for the Q5 vs the first 9 months of last year (2012)
Audi Q5 174,610 146,726

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Wow impressive numbers.
I popped to the dealer today to do final signings before collection on Wed and the manager was saying how sales have really taken a rise.
Surprised about the A5 though, especially as they are so common now

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
It would be interesting to see where the sales of Q5 are coming from, i.e. existing Audi customers or from other marques like Land Rover

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'm coming from BMW, and the dealer guy was saying that quite a few SQ5 buyers are coming from Mercedes-Benz and X5/3 buyers have drifted away from BMW.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Also coming from BMW, but apples and oranges with it being a 135i convertible rather than the X3/5.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wow the only part of that claim i cant believe is the word delivered

·
Banned
289 Posts
It would be interesting to see where the sales of Q5 are coming from, i.e. existing Audi customers or from other marques like Land Rover
Having tried an X3, an ML, and most recently, a Volvo XC60, I've saved the best until last, although I would say my decision is purely based on what seems to be the best package at the time (for me), rather than any ingrained loyalty to one specific brand.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I'm completely new to Audi. Past 5 or so SUVs have been Land Rover. I've kept our 2010 FL2 though for really bad weather and mucky family chores.

Reactions: rifleman

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The difference in the way I was treated by the BMW dealership (when I was looking at the X3) and the Audi dealership was truly amazing. It really was "take it or leave it" with BMW but I was blown away with the way I was treated by Audi.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts