Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just saying "hello" - ordered Q5 2.0 TFSI (225) S Line Plus in Daytona, Peelers, Heated Seats all round, Interior Light Pack, Storage Pack, Fold out Rubber Boot Mat, Folding Mirrors & Hill Hold.

It is a lease car and they are saying April/May but hopefully get it closer to March when my much loved A5 is due to go back...

·
Registered
768 Posts
Nice spec. Welcome to this informative forum.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Welcome, I am hoping March for mine.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Welcomes!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Forgive my ignorance please but what are "Peelers"?

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Reactions: cruicd

·
Registered
253 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Common Audi wheel

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thank you.
I ordered the NCO off road style ones as I have never been keen on this style on Q7, RS6 etc; in the past. All a matter of personal taste though and they are clearly popular given the number of models Audi has fitted them to.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome, ordered mine July and it's due end of February. I'll wait for March but my lease car is over due going back already

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Correct with the "peelers" - picked that up on the A5OC site - I was going to get the NCO off-road style ones but they were on a car in the showroom and are slightly duller than the peelers so went with them.

Lease company emailed me last night - stealer is saying end of March now
in saying that I am happy with the A5 till then although it is crap in the snow - no quattro!

Thanks for all the replies

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
768 Posts
Thanks - think your spec is better than mine though!
Thanks Roddy, but IMO you've got the real essentials, and of course a great colour!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thought long and hard on the colour Hector! currently have Quartz which I love but you need to spice things up a bit! saw a lovely A5 in Daytona at the weekend & it confirmed that it is a fab colour

Reactions: Hectorshouse

·
Registered
706 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts