Audi Q5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Come on guy's with your SQ's. Nearly every topic posted is "SQ"related. Have you thought of getting your own forum instead of hijacking this one? This is a fantastic Q5 forum - for Q5 owners.
("Well Jell" . Maybe one day, but still looking forward for my Sline Plus - just been confirmed 1st Sept) ????

·
Registered
182 Posts
Last time I looked the SQ5 was a Q5!
I think the extra questions at the moment are due to a new trim level with no past knowledge.
Surely we would not suggest a forum for each trim level would we?

·
Registered
706 Posts
SQ5 is a Q5. Most parts are the same, bar the engine and a few beefed up parts. Surely we dont want a seperate 3.0 ltr 6 cyl, S line etc... forum as well. its great to hear what can be dome with a powerful Q5. I am for keeping all together.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Agree dont think a sub forum is needed... Engine aside everything on the Q5 and SQ5 is the same.
I've learnt loads from the current Q5 owners and all of it was relevant

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh albeit on steroids, Thought this post might get a quick response. Don't take offence, just nice to read some info related to non SQ.
Don't get me wrong, if I could afford one, I would be there like a shot. They sound awesome from the feedback from you guys.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I think as it just launched your seeing a spike in queries relating to it... I'm sure normal service will be resumed soon enough

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
Agree with jamiekip - its only been on the roads for 4 weeks... It will calm down. And I also apologise as I know I am one of the worst offenders!

I did pose the question of a separate sub area for SQ related posts a couple of months ago as I figured there would be a lot of specific questions (as there have been) that Q5 owners would get tired of seeing them, particularly at first (as you are) - but the idea went down like a lead balloon. Not sure why TBH... I get the argument that it is just a Q5 on steroids - but a lot of our questions are about the steroids!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Fully agree its okay as it is, all the extra SQ5 topics will die down once everyone has received there cars, !! everyone seems excited including my self while waiting for there delivery !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts