Audi Q5 Forum banner
241 - 248 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have had an update from my lease company and it doesn’t seem to add up! I ordered in Jan 2022 but it was on a shorter delivery time as they had stock on order. I have been given a new build date of June 2023 🥲🥲🥲

I have asked for confirmation of the order number and date and I have been given a date of 28/10/21 and Audi (SLI) order number….very strange! Hopefully I am not waiting another year. Anyone experience similar?

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #242 ·
The chronology just doesn't add up. You ordered the Q5 in January 2022. Bearing in mind various owners experience and mine you should be getting it about November 2022. If you know the dealer the lease company is using then I would contact the dealer with the Audi order number and get them to email to you a screen shot of the status.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The chronology just doesn't add up. You ordered the Q5 in January 2022. Bearing in mind various owners experience and mine you should be getting it about November 2022. If you know the dealer the lease company is using then I would contact the dealer with the Audi order number and get them to email to you a screen shot of the status.
Will do that 👍👍

·
Registered
16 Posts
My Q5 TFSIe still has an estimated build week of 4 weeks’ time.

I’m hoping that it doesn’t change now that it’s so close.

@K75 - given your order date is similar to mine, I wouldn’t be surprised if your car also gets built around the same time.
My Q5 TFSIe still has an estimated build week of 4 weeks’ time.

I’m hoping that it doesn’t change now that it’s so close.

@K75 - given your order date is similar to mine, I wouldn’t be surprised if your car also gets built around the same time.
I have had estimated build dates previously and now I don’t have one.

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #248 ·
Hi mattbrx, I have just come back after using the Q5 in anger on a UK motoring holiday. Everything is great and exceeds my expectations apart from the lack of the 'side assist' safety option which is not included as standard or as an option. My base configuration was a Q5 55 tfsi e with the addition of available option packs.

241 - 248 of 248 Posts