Audi Q5 Forum banner
221 - 240 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
Q5 S line 45 TFSI 2022 quattro S tronic Navarra Blue, tour & city assist packs
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum. 😊. What spec have you ordered?

·
Registered
Q5 S line 45 TFSI 2022 quattro S tronic Navarra Blue, tour & city assist packs
58 Posts
I took delivery of a Navarra blue Q5 recently after a run of silver cars. It’s a really great colour, not too dark and has real depth to the finish. When the sun catches it the colour brightens and shows off the metallic flake. 👍

·
Registered
2022 Audi Q5 40 TDi S Line District Green (not yet arrived....)
17 Posts
I ordered the District Green, not seen any in the flesh before I ordered but I fancied a change and thought it looked amazing - ordered in April and despite having driven all over the UK since then, I've not seen any Audi in District Green at all - not just not a Q5 :) I don't know if that means I've been daft or not - whether as its a fairly new colour (18 months?) more will appear on our roads as time goes by - or whether I'll always have an unusual colour car. Still 6 - 8 weeks to go until I get it and see what the colour looks like for real :) I asked my dealer about the colour - and he says I've ordered the first Q5 in District Green that they've had, but they have had a couple of A5's come through. Can't wait :) (And I know this is on the wrong thread, but we pick up my wife's new Q2 on Monday - can't wait :) )

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #229 ·
Don't assume anything with Audi. By the end of this month they could be building the car and you will receive it by the end of November. I've had 40 years of Audi and with a new car all you can do is wait.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Don't assume anything with Audi. By the end of this month they could be building the car and you will receive it by the end of November. I've had 40 years of Audi and with a new car all you can do is wait.
I know things can change, fortunately I have an Audi TTS that I love and still look forward to driving every day but it’s time for a change after 4+ years.

·
Premium Member
Q5 55 tfsi e Competition, all boxes ticked, Navarra Blue
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #231 ·
You might have provided this information elsewhere but when did you order your Q5 and what configuration did you order?

·
Registered
13 Posts
My Q5 TFSIe still has an estimated build week of 4 weeks’ time.

I’m hoping that it doesn’t change now that it’s so close.

@K75 - given your order date is similar to mine, I wouldn’t be surprised if your car also gets built around the same time.

·
Registered
Q5 TFSIe Competition due 1st September
8 Posts
Ordered confirmed by the dealer on the 1st of November 2021, model is Q5 TFSIe Competition in Daytona grey with the comfort pre-conditioning.
Hi K76
Exactly same as my spec!.
Ordered last November and currently in transit from Grimsby to Peterborough Audi. Collecting on Tuesday (hopefully!).

·
Registered
Q5 TFSIe Competition due 1st September
8 Posts
I got told in April that the car had gone into manufacture, then an email in early July to say it was built but awaiting semi-conductors, then end 22nd July to say it was heading to the boat from Mexico.
Got stuck in Germany awaiting more chip-sets, then arrived in Grimsby last week.

221 - 240 of 248 Posts